Simple & Sophisticated! This inviting, recently remodeled Hidden Valley Lake home absolutely shines! Oversized living room with large picture windows, plush carpet, & wood-burning fireplace with modern stacked stone & a custom-built wood mantle. Updated kitchen showcases charming white cabinetry, granite slab counters & stainless steel appliances, along with a large pantry, laundry closet with storage shelving and a dining room with room to entertain! Enjoy the best of indoor/outdoor living with a slider leading to the concrete patio area complete with counter top & outdoor sink, low-maintenance, low-water yard, and room to add a pergola or gazebo. All 3 bedrooms offers upgraded windows, plush carpeting, and beautiful fixtures, while the master and second bedroom both feature walk in closets. Both the master bath and the hall bathroom feature upgraded vanities and custom modern tiles. 2 car garage w/storage shelving & driveway has been widened to offer plenty of extra parking.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,550 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available, Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Outside Access,Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Tile
- Breakfast Nook
- Electric,Hookups Only,Laundry Closet,See Remarks
- Granite Counter,Pantry Closet,Slab Counter
- Master Bath
- Bath Description
- Skylight/Solar Tube,Tub w/Shower Over
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Free Standing Gas Range,Microwave
- Laminate, Carpet, See Remarks
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Wood. Stove, Central.
- 1. Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Skylight Tube
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Garage Facing Front,Interior Access,RV Possible.
- Uncovered Patio
- Pool Description
- Association Pool, Private Pool, Common Facility
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden,Gated Community,Low Maintenance,Shape Irregular, Wet Bar, Uncovered Patio. Garden,Gated Community,Low Maintenance,Shape Irregular.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Shannon Williams, RE/MAX Gold
Agent License: 01705168
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.